Tuesday, August 19, 2008

"On A Scale of 1 to 10 that was a 9" ~ Doctore

Ok, so im a little drugged up and i got some things to say. First off, the doctore should not tell me that my teeth are the hardest he has taken out in "quite some time". I dont know you doctore, but thats not cool. Oh god, I just looked in a mirror. What did they do to me? Laughing gass is silly... my song is silly.. the dance is silly. HEY!

I dont know what hat was. I just tried to plug my fone into my my computer so i could listen to my idod... thats so stupud. Dewheezy jsut sent me a message on AIM. what what. Im rereading as im typing.. wow.. im not making sense.. ok.. Concentate.

GO!

And Im back. So as I was saying at the beginnging, The doc told me on a scale of 9 to 10 my teef were a 9. Thats not cool. I could feel him pulling so hard he was on his toes. Thats kinda gay. HA.
Ok, bloging why drugged and numb is silly, like this song, silly. Why do you keep saying that? I dont know. Why I am typing in 3rd person and answering? WOW!
Theres a guy in front of me watching a movie.. oh its Mitchell. Hey, what you watching? Wait, did I say that out loud? Oh crap, my words only come out on this screen.

WIlco is playing in my head. I wonder if they are playing here soon.

Hey YOU get off My Cloud!!!!

Thats a shout out to Schmittikens. She dont know me.. but she do. Here comes the nurse.. shhh be quiet maybe she'll wallk away.....................................
I just talked to the nurse, but i was only saying jib jab. Nothing is right right now.

Someone once asked me if Jack Black married Barry White would they become the Grays. I dont think they would, but their children would be. I think Lauren asked me that. I dont know.

Why do we have to pay for food? That doesnt make sense, I mean not here.. but in general. I couldnt like in bibilcal times. Things were crazy back then.
Darker by The Doves just came on in my head. This is good song. Bo da be De ba be do. Thats how it sounds, but more musical.

I think Mitchell is watching either 10,000 bc or Zorro... both are weird choices, but this is the guy who lost is ss card. Oh did i mention he goes to aTm? if i did, i just did... think about it.

Ok, im gonna watch the office in my head. in my heEEaaad. ZOMBIES ZOMBIES>>

3 comments:

reddy20 said...

wow, can you bring back some of those drugs?

The Mac said...

i want my shoutout or im hacking into your blog and converting everything to lil mama speak

ApacheRocky said...

Wow...just wow...what an amazing adventure you've been on! haha. I was kinda hoping to see the lil mama speak, tho...